Skip to content
Join us to Learn More about Adolesco:
Follow us on Facebook and stay up-to-date: https://www.facebook.com/Adolesco.org/events
Upcoming Informational Meetings in California:
- Monday, October 2; 7 to 9 pm: Starbucks @ 7701 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Thursday, October 5; 10 am to noon; Starbucks @ 3815 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
- Monday, October 9; 7 to 9 pm: Starbucks @ 7701 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Thursday, October 12; 10 am to noon; Starbucks @ 3815 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
All are welcome – drop in anytime and chat with Kristin about how our program works.
Upcoming Informational Meetings in Colorado:
- Sun., Oct. 8, 2-4pm: Belmar Library (555 S Allison Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226) Meeting Room
- Sat., Oct 14, 2-4pm: Decker Library (1501 S Logan St, Denver, CO 80210) Basement
- Sun., Oct. 15, 2-4pm: Sam Gary Library, Stapleton (2961 Roslyn St, Denver, CO 80238)
- Sat. Oct. 21, 2-3:30pm: Boulder Public Library (1001 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO 80302) 2nd Floor, Flatiron Room
- Sun., Oct. 29, 2-4pm: Koelbel Library (5955 S Holly St, Centennial, CO 80121) Living Room
All are welcome, please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fall 2017 Application deadline is October 31, 2017; matches will be announced in early December for travel and hosting in 2018-2019. Apply today – the first step is the free Pre-Application.
Looking ahead to 2018:
Informational Meeting in Oregon:
Sat. Feb. 3, 2018, 2-4pm: Beaverton Public Library (12375 SW 5th St. Beaverton, OR 97005), Cathy Stanton Conference Room.
RSVP email@example.com or contact Marie Meyer, Exchange Coordinator, at 303-913-4845 for more info
Spring 2018 deadlines:
- Applicants in Oregon and Washington: Feb. 15, 2018
- Other USA and Canada: March 15, 2018